Though some of the content has been generated by our own brainstorming, many articles on the website have been adapted from answers we have given to questions we have received in person, via telephone, via email and via Free Online Enquiries.
We are always pleased to receive questions about any aspect of the law, including Personal Injury, because it helps us identify those areas where the information on our websites is lacking in some way and needs to be improved. You can help us to help you better.
The questions you may have
As set out in the video, if you have been injured in an accident in Moray, you will inevitably have a lot of questions, such as:
- Do I have a claim?
- How much will it cost to claim?
- How long will it take?
- How much will my claim be worth?
- How quickly do I need to start any claim?
- Will I be able to get help from a local solicitor?
Questions we have addressed
Questions we have considered in articles on the Moray Claims blog include:
- How long do I have to make a personal injury claim?
- What are the non-financial benefits of a personal injury claim?
- What are the benefits of instructing a local personal injury solicitor?
- Why are ladders such a common cause of accidents?
- How best can you help your personal injury solicitor to help you?
- Once liability is admitted, how long does it generally take for a personal injury claim to be finished?
- When might it be a bad idea to let the other driver’s insurers handle your claim?
- What are the main reasons why people decide to claim compensation for personal injury?
For those website visitors who may be unsure whether they want to bother making a claim at all, the last of these articles (‘The main reasons why people claim’) is also available in the form of a freely downloadable eBook (no sign-up / email address required – the link is to an explanatory page, not a direct download of the PDF).