Agricultural and Crofting Law
Farming and crofting are very specialised business areas in which much land and EU regulation – and opportunities – abound. Our specialists deal with a wide range of issues arising in the context of the use, development and management of the countryside. Dealing with the interface between the law and rural land management.
How we can help
Our team can help you in a number of different ways –
- Advising landlords or tenants with regard to agricultural tenancies and limited partnerships
- Advice on managing land effectively
- Identifying and claiming available grants and subsidies
- Planning future strategies for farming and estates management
- Setting up and managing sporting facilities
- General legal issues relating to agriculture (including quotas) forestry, game and fishing
- Nature conservation and other environmental designations
- Land reform with particular reference to access to the countryside, the community, right to buy, crofters’ right to buy and the reform of agricultural leases
- Estate farm purchases
Contact us for help
Alternatively, send us a Free Online Enquiry.