Property Purchase and Sales
For most people, buying or selling property is the biggest financial transaction they are ever involved in.
It can seem a very complicated business.
How we can help
At Grigor & Young, our aim is to provide a straightforward professional service and at the initial meeting we will explain the various procedures involved in conveyancing transactions including
- Advising on property prices in the area
- Explaining the different levels of surveys and instructing a surveyor
- Closing date procedures, submitting/receiving offer and concluding the bargain
- Examining the title deeds and all related legal matters
- Completing your loan documents and obtaining funds from your lender or arranging for repayment of your mortgage
- Settling the transaction, payment/receipt of the price
Get in touch with us
For further information and a no-obligation free valuation and estimate of costs, contact a member of our Conveyancing team on 01343 544077 or – for Properties in Forres – call 01309 672126 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact us by sending us an Online Enquiry Form by clicking HERE.