Grigor & Young have been accredited in this way by APIL continuously since May 2014, so this will take us up to the 10-year mark..
For this certification to be awarded, we have to meet a wide range of criteria.
These include among others that:
- We are solicitors with at least one APIL-accredited Senior Litigator. (We have two Solicitors who are accredited at Senior Litigator level by APIL).
- We agree to abide by the APIL code of conduct and the APIL consumer charter.
- All accredited members undertake a minimum of 16 hours APIL-accredited personal injury training annually, including attendance on at least one APIL accredited personal injury update course lasting six hours or the equivalent in individual sessions. Personal injury update training must cover the current developments in the four key areas of procedure, liability (how to prove claims for personal injury compensation), quantum (valuation of claims) and funding (e.g. claim funding methods such as no win-no fee and legal aid).
- We regularly review fee earners and files to ensure standards are maintained.
- We offer a free initial consultation to members of the public (our personal injury claims services are basically free as a whole, anyway).
If you have any questions about our accreditations or about our personal injury claims services in general, why not send us a Free Online Enquiry via this website?